Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome to BYOC

Hi, my name is Pauline and my daughter (qtpies7) talked me into starting a blog. I'm not exactly "web-experienced" but I'll give it a try. I think she wants me to post all the silly whining I do, so she won't get in trouble posting them herself. So, I invite you to join me in whining about children, grandchildren, pets, bosses, and tenants - as long as you can laugh while you whine - but, please, bring your own cheese. If you bring any for me, I like bleu.

5 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world. Glad you dropped by my blog. I'll check back in on you later. I brought some string cheese today. I love that stuff!!! ;)

Carina said...

I'm more a cheddar kind of girl, but I'll bring bleu for you, if that's your thing. =)

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading your daughter's blog...
Want to welcome you to the blogging world!
Come by and visit. I'm sure I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love a good ghouda so I'll be stopping by.
Blessings,
~Toni~

*Tanyetta* said...

Welcome!!!!