Monday, May 14, 2007

7things about me meme

I guess I've been tagged??????

Seven Random Things About Me

1. My first job was debeaking turkeys - smelly !!!!

2. I love my grandchildren, but really miss my children - I live in Maine, I have a daughter in MN, a son in the state of WA, and a son in AZ.

3. My favorite kind of movies are the ones that make me cry. Like, sad movies, scary movies, cartoons, documentaries, comedies, chick flicks etc. etc. etc.

4. I keep telling myself that I won’t whine about my problems, but always end up whining about my problems – cheese anyone? I really don’t like that about myself.

5. I buy lots of birthday cards, but very rarely send any – shame on me. That is another thing I really need to work on - my poor family probably think I don't even think about them.

6. I love to do crafts, painting, sewing, macram̩, needlepoint, quilting, beading, drying flowers, pressing flowers, scrapbooking,collecting pine cones Рbut never finish anything.

7. The older I get, the more people I meet, the more I realize how very blessed I am.

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

That wasn't so hard!
We would feel neglected about the cards, but you always call.
I can't belive you de-beaked turkeys! That is so cruel and gross, blech!
Are there any movies that don't make you cry? Kaytlin is still traumatized how many years later after we went to see Step-mother and you bawled so loud the whole theater could hear you.