Thursday, May 17, 2007


Thirteen Reasons why I don't want to ride with mom

1…. Who's gonna watch the house while we're gone?
2. Who will keep Midnight (Nightmare) company while we're gone?
3. When we go to work, it is too noisy so I can't sleep all day.
4. When we go to work, the boss's dog keeps taking my treats and you let her.
5. When we go to work, you won't let me bite the back of any one's (the mailman) shoes.
6. You have forgotten me at work too many times, now I don't trust you.
7. You never go right home, and I end up sitting in the car alone.
8. I worry some one else will take my seat (shotgun)
9. Some times (a lot of times) there is too much junk on my seat (shotgun)
10. I'm a boxer mix - I don't like the cold, or the rain, or the snow
11. I really get nervous on bumpy roads - like going down our driveway - maybe once you get the road fixed I'll come a long more
12. Maybe if you get an automatic the ride won't be so jerky~ A dog could get whiplash riding with you!
13. Do you really have to swerve to the side of the road and stop to yell at the kids, can't you yell and drive at the same time? I really do like the length of my nose - it hurts when it hits the windshield.
Mom, I love you anyways - Mika


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

byoc said...

Poor Mika! I know that mom never left me, but you know, I was top dog and all that, but still, I had to share with Shane. He ate my treats, too. Mom's mean.

Qtpies7 said...

I keep doing that! LOL I make comments under your name, not mine, lol. I'm going to have to stop helping you with your blog one of these days, lol. I even signed the T13 hub as you this morning when I meant to for my blog.....
Maybe I just need more sleep?

Daisy said...

Do not worry, Mika. I don't like riding in the car either.

Skeezix the Cat said...

This is an exsellint list. But I LOVE riding in the car!

Carina said...

Great list. Poor Mika!